> If you don't have the source, what you could do, in the time being, is
> go into your tomcat directory <tomcat>/webapps/jspui/ Then you can modify
> collection-home.jsp community-home.jsp display-item.jsp

Thanks George,

This is what I was hoping to avoid, but I guess it's what I'll have to do (as
it doesn't seem to be possible to turn this off via config) - as I said,
"Yuck!" ;-)

Cheers,

Mike

Michael White
Research Management System (RMS) Project
Information Services
S8, Library
University of Stirling
Stirling SCOTLAND
FK9 4LA
Email: michael.wh...@stir.ac.uk
Tel: +44 (0) 1786 466877
Fax: +44 (0) 1786 466880
http://www.is.stir.ac.uk/aboutis/teams/aldt/eld.php

--
The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,