Dear Robert,

After applying the patches found in https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-842,
I think the supposedly language selector is not showing up because there is
no <metadata element="page" qualifier="supportedLocale"> even though I have
added de, ja in webui.supported.locales and xmlui.supported.locales in
dspace.cfg. I don't know what causes this and maybe the language selector
is not showing because of this test in page-structure.xsl:
            <!-- Display a language selection if more than 1 language is
supported -->
            <xsl:if
test="count(/dri:document/dri:meta/dri:pageMeta/dri:metadata[@element='page'][@qualifier='supportedLocale'])
&gt; 1">

I also tried to viewed your raw DRI of your repository by inserting /DRI/
after xmlui and your repository don't have supportedLocale either. I really
appreciate your suggestion of implementing links and appending
?local-attribute=[language] but this won't work if the url string has ?.

Thank you for your help and hope someone can take a view on this.

Regards,
Elvi

--
Elvi S. Nemiz
Information Assistant
Library and Data Bank Services Section
Training and Information Division
SEAFDEC Aquaculture Department
Tigbauan, Iloilo
Philippines

Access and download SEAFDEC/AQD publications for FREE

http://repository.seafdec.org.ph

[SEAFDEC/AQD Institutional Repository (SAIR)]

- the official digital repository of scholarly and research information of
the department

Search our library collection

http://opac.seafdec.org.ph/wx

[SEAFDEC/AQD Library Online Public Access Catalog]

Questions? Ask a Librarian!

Email:               libr...@seafdec.org.ph | seafdecaqdlibr...@yahoo.com |
seafdecaqdlibr...@gmail.com

Chat:                [Google Talk]                 seafdecaqdlibrary |
libr...@seafdec.org.ph

[Yahoo Messenger]        seafdecaqdlibrary

Call:                  63 33 5119170, 63 33 5119171 local 409 and 413

Visit:                 Library, SEAFDEC Aquaculture Department, Tigbauan,
Iloilo, Philippines

Like us on Facebook
facebook.com/seafdecaqdlib<http://www.facebook.com/seafdecaqdlib>
Follow us on Twitter:
twitter.com/seafdecaqdlib<http://ww.twitter.com/seafdecaqdlib>
Follow us on Google +:   gplus.to/seafdecaqdlib