Hi Elvi,

The first patch in the i18nBasicsForXmuli.patch of DS-842
is for  dspace-xmlui/dspace-xmlui-api/src/main/java/
org/dspace/app/xmlui/aspect/artifactbrowser/Navigation.java

>From DSpace1.7.0, ArtifactBrowser is deprecated and ViewArtifacts
is used instead. Maybe you have to apply this patch to
dspace-xmlui/dspace-xmlui-api/src/main/java/
org/dspace/app/xmlui/aspect/viewArtifacts/Navigation.java

Keiji Suzuki
Ebetsu, Japan

--
鈴木敬二@江別市