Hi Oriol,

The information you gave me here, plus another bit I got here:

<http://dspace.2283337.n4.nabble.com/Dspace-tech-Does-anyone-know-how-to-tak
e-away-or-add-edit-some-of-the-options-on-the-start-page-td3286927.html>
http://dspace.2283337.n4.nabble.com/Dspace-tech-Does-anyone-know-how-to-take
-away-or-add-edit-some-of-the-options-on-the-start-page-td3286927.html

Was everything I needed to code the custom menu J

Thanks a lot.

Fernando Andina – Consultor hiperlocal

BeHappy Co.