Dear Mark,

Thank you for the reply.

I have two different websites, a.org and b.a.org .

a.org has been installed with drupal & postgres and b.a.org is with data
dryad,dspace with postgres. Both are in a different database servers. Both
the sites have independent user authentication, now want to have a shared
login between both the sites so that users registered with a.org also can
login into b.a.org.

So If I am able to make b.a.org (dspace) to access the user table in
another postgres (a.org) database, the problem will be solved.

Can you pls give me some idea on how to solve this?.

Thanks & regards
Priya