Hi all,

I wrote contents.txt there just to show that i have made a txt file. The
name that i have given is *contents *only..and not contents.txt

I read somewhere that this file has to be ANSI encoded. I did that too..
But the results were still the same.
Kindly tell me if there is anything else that i should do.

Thanks
Ritika