Hello DSpace Admins,

I am having a strange problem with my DSpace 1.7 installation.  I am able to
create Communities, Collections and Items successfully using the "jspui"
interface.  However, when I configure the restrictions for one of my
Communities, an anonymous user is still able to access it via the "jspui".
When the anonymous user tries to access the restricted Community using the
"xmlui" interface they get the "Item is restricted" page and is asked to
login.  Why is this happening.  Doesn't the restrictions work for both
interfaces.  The preferred interface of my organization is the jspui and I
would like to continue using this interface as all the modifications have
been done here already.  Can anyone assist?

Thanks

Sonia