Hi Sonia,

can you clarify what you mean by "accessing the community"? Does this mean
accessing any of the items contained within that community, downloading
bitstreams? Or are you talking about the community & collection homepages?

Even better, could you clarify this with the URL's you're trying to access?

best regards,

Bram Luyten

--
[image: logo]