Hi,

I bet this is really old by now but I wanted to use this theme and I
actually installed it, by setting the correct configs in xmlui.xconf but my
search did not work. I am very new to this and I have no idea how to fix
this, and I have been lookin all over for the solution. I noticed you said
that you removed search, could you please give me a clue as to how to put it
back or maybe a hint on how to further customize the theme? (in terms of how
to move stuff around)..I hope that is not very general though.

Thanks

Mark Kariuki
FAO Somalia

Hilton Gibson-2 wrote