The environment is DSPACE 1.8 + xmlui + curation system. Any invocation of curation tasks from the UI goes OK and logs are OK, so I assume curation configuration is right.

But, I cant get working the curation task activation via the workflow system

Following the documentation, I ´m using the configuration file workflow-curation.xml, to wire vscan (or any other declared task) to step1 in a workflow. Something like:

<taskset-map>
   <mapping collection-handle="default"  taskset="vscan"  />
</taskset-map>
<tasksets>
  <taskset name="viruscan">
    <flowstep name="step1">

I´ve tested the above configuration with the new xml-workflow system (changing
the name of one step to match Step1) as

 <step id="step1" role="finaleditor" userSelectionMethod="claimaction">
            <actions>
                <action id="finaleditaction"/>
            </actions>
        </step>

but with no results... In the logs files doesnt appear any invocation to
org.dspace.curate.Curator class or any other error, just normal messages from
org.dspace.xmlworkflow. classes
The main questions is the reference to step1  (<flowstep name="step1">  in
workflow-curation.xml)...

In which way the relation between steps and taskset-map is defined? anything I
missed out?

any help would be appreciated

Emilio