Dear all,

According to the wikis on
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC18/Transferring+or+Copying+Content+Between+Repositories
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC18/Importing+and+Exporting+Items+via+Simple+Archive+Format

when moving items between - for instance - a test and a production DSpace
installation, one should export using the "--migrate" argument so that the
(date.accessioned,
date.available, date.issued, description.provenance, format.extent,
format.mimetype
and the identifier.uri) metadata will be removed to receive new data from
the import.

But in our case we need to keep the handle, ie. we need the item's handle
from the test installation to be the same as in the prodution installation,
because in the "dc.relation.ispartof" metadata value we relate one item to
another by their handles.

My question therefore is if it is possible / what's the best way to move
items between installations keeping their handles but removing the other
metadata values such as date.accessioned etc.
We have no registry in handle.net yet.

Thanks in advance
Regards
Andre