Thanks helix

It seems that this is too advanced for me (yet) :)

In my DSpace test server (Windows) I don't have this file structure. I think we
may need a development server in order to be able to edit the .java files from
src.

I will check with @mire to see how we can achieve this.

Best regards
Rodrigo

Rodrigo Calloni
System Librarian
Felipe Herrera Library
Knowledge and Learning Sector
Tel: 202-623-2952
Fax: 202-623-3183

1300 New York Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20577
USA
www.iadb.org

"Knowledge for Development Challenges"
  Please consider the environment before printing this email