Hi helix

Just to let you know it worked! The data from the special field is now shown in
the identifier OAI field.

I wonder if there is a way to enhance this. The data from the iadb.document is
the number of the digital object in our institutional repository. If I put this
number in the following link syntax it brings me digital object:

http://www.iadb.org/document.cfm?id=<iadb.document>

So I would like to know if there is a way to add this:

From Metadata in DSpace:
iadb.document = 419935

To OAI URL field:
<dc:url>http://www.iadb.org/document.cfm?id=419935</dc:url>

Thanks
Rodrigo

Rodrigo Calloni
System Librarian
Felipe Herrera Library
Knowledge and Learning Sector
Tel: 202-623-2952
Fax: 202-623-3183

1300 New York Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20577
USA
www.iadb.org

"Knowledge for Development Challenges"
  Please consider the environment before printing this email