From: sharika menon [sharika.me...@tges.org]
Sent: October-18-12 1:56 AM
To: Tim Donohue
Cc: dspace-tech
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] HELP

Hi All,

Extremely sorry for the late reply. Here's the attached file of dspace.cfg

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 9:44 PM, Tim Donohue
<tdono...@duraspace.org<mailto:tdono...@duraspace.org>> wrote:
Sharika,

In order to install DSpace you will have had to made some changes to your
'dspace.cfg' file.

My comment was just regarding the values you set in your dspace.cfg file when
you installed DSpace.  It's possible you may have set the "dspace.dir" setting
improperly.

If you could either send us a copy of that file or send us the value you have
for "dspace.dir" setting in that file, we may be able to let you know if
anything is incorrect.

- Tim