Hi helix84,

Actually its the old Lucene search I'm looking at, but I suspect you
could be right in that it may well be the underlying Lucene code that
changed. I'm just assuming that someone has already noticed this
difference and can point me in the right direction.

Cheers, Robin.

On 01/11/12 16:20, helix84 wrote:
> I think it could be a change in Solr's behavior, not necessarily in
> our configuration, see:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/solr/AnalyzersTokenizersTokenFilters#solr.StandardTokenizerFactory
>
> What Solr version did we use in 1.6?
>
> Regards,
> ~~helix84

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.