G'day,

We are attempting to import items in the `Simple Archive Format`

They are properly exported from our vireo instance. We are running into
problems because the test and actual imports reveal no problems. (my
definition of problem being errors spit back at me)

These are the `tee'd` files.

./import -a -e kay...@uic.edu -t -c 123456789/8765 -s
/home/kayiwa/etd/1/ -m /home/kayiwa/etd/1/etd20121106.map**Test Run** -
not actually importing items.
Destination collections:
Owning  Collection: UIC Dissertations and Theses
Adding items from directory: /home/kayiwa/etd/1/
Generating mapfile: /home/kayiwa/etd/1/etd20121106.map
***End of Test Run***

and

$ ./import -a -e kay...@uic.edu -c 123456789/8765 -s /home/kayiwa/etd/1/
-m /home/kayiwa/etd/1/etd20121106.map
Destination collections:
Owning  Collection: UIC Dissertations and Theses
Adding items from directory: /home/kayiwa/etd/1/
Generating mapfile: /home/kayiwa/etd/1/etd20121106.map

The generated mapfile is empty and as you can guess nothing is actually
imported. Is there a way to make the import utility run verbose? Any
other hints to help in troubleshooting what we could be missing?

Cheers,
./fxk
--
The time for action is past!  Now is the time for senseless bickering.