I'm seeing an odd problem with Dspace 3.0 (running on linux) with discovery
turned on, while using the Firefox browser (both Mac 13.0.1 and PC 17.0.1) and
the browser back button.

Here's a scenario from our test server:

Searching works fine, with results on a page w/ URL like
http://test.willamette.edu:8080/xmlui/discover?query=willamette&submit=Go

Clicking on any of the items in "Items matching your query" results in the
usual display of the item, w/ a url like:
http://test.willamette.edu:8080/xmlui/handle/123456789/25

However, using the browser back button and clicking on the item link again
results in a 404 error, and the url looks like:

http://test.willamette.edu:8080/xmlui/dso-display/dso-display

If I continue to go from the error page back to the list, and click again,
additional /dso-display/ directories get appended to the url, e.g.

http://test.willamette.edu:8080/xmlui/dso-display/dso-display/dso-display/dso-display

I'm only seeing this in Firefox - Safari and Internet Explorer work just fine.

Any ideas why this might be happening?

Sara Amato
Digital Asset Management Librarian
Hatfield Library, Willamette University