Hi Sara,

I don't know what's wrong, but this problem doesn't appear on demo or
my instance. Here's what I found so far:

https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/blob/master/dspace-xmlui/src/main/webapp/static/js/discovery/discovery-results.js#L22

https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/blob/master/dspace-xmlui/src/main/java/org/dspace/app/xmlui/aspect/statistics/StatisticsSearchResultTransformer.java#L50

According to a comment above the line the second link points to, this
has something to do with collecting statistics. But as I understand
the comment, it should happen only on lucene pages, i.e. the
non-discovery version.

Did you follow _all_ these steps for enabling Discovery in XMLUI?

https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC3x/Discovery#Discovery-StepsrequiredforXMLUI

Regards,
~~helix84