Just as note to everyone. I've managed to merge the two instance and create the
necessary handle in the DB.

Thanks for the help everyone

-----Original Message-----
From: ivan.ma...@gmail.com [mailto:ivan.ma...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of helix84
Sent: Tuesday, 18 December 2012 6:58 PM
To: George Rokkas
Cc: dspace-tech
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] [Handle-info] Dspace - Two Instances Migrations

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 8:53 AM, George Rokkas <george.rok...@uts.edu.au> wrote:
> I've got the dc.identifier.uri in the metadatavalue table which I
> planned to use to identify them
>
> What do u reakon ?

Yes, it will work as you originally suggested, for any metadata value that's
unique.

Regards,
~~helix84

UTS CRICOS Provider Code: 00099F
confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate,
distribute or copy this message or
attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete
this message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the
sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of the
University of Technology Sydney.
Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.

Think. Green. Do.