Hi Marco,

sorry for the delay. Unfortunately i've misunderstood, as helix said, it
requires code changes.
But, i would strongly disencourage you, OAI-PMH protocol is not meant to be
used for custom query purposes, you could use some rest-api instead (we are
using and it works fine).

If you have any further questions (about OAI/rest-api), please, feel free
to question.

--
Thanks, João Melo (My Portfolio <http://www.lyncode.com/m/jmelo/>)
DSpace Department