Dear all,
    I am trying to customize the Mirage XMLUI interface to suit our
institutions image. I have tried following the instructions detailed on this
page
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC3x/XMLUI+Configuration+and+Customization
These are my dspace settings
DSpace Settings
DSpace Version:  3.1
DSpace Installation Directory:
/dspace

What I don't understand is I don't see the themes directory the documentations
is talking about [dspace-source]/dspace/modules/xmlui/src/main/webbapp/themes/
under the webbapp directory where I am supposed to copy the templates. Am I
missing something? Am I supposed to create the themes directory by myself or
was it supposed to be there after installation.