Hi All

I get this error when doing a cleanup with "-v".
"Error: ERROR: update or delete on table "bitstream" violates foreign key
constraint "bundle_primary_bitstream_id_fkey" on table "bundle"
  Detail: Key (bitstream_id)=(67984) is still referenced from table
"bundle".

The fault is in the "bundle2bitstream" table.
This table lists the order of the bitstreams, but the bitstream listed as
"0" does not appear in the "bundle" table as the "bitstream_id".

Is there a query that can fix this and is this a bug?
I think there are many records like this and it would take forever to fix
manually.

DSpace 1.8.2 and XMLUI.

--
*Hilton Gibson*
Systems Administrator

Tel: +27 21 808 4100 | Cell: +27 84 646 4758
http://library.sun.ac.za
http://scholar.sun.ac.za
http://ar1.sun.ac.za
http://aj1.sun.ac.za