Hi, I'm using dspace 3 with xmlui and the Mirage theme. I have html page
/static/test.html, I want to setup a route/map that will take
http://localhost/test and render that test.html
<http://localhost/test%20and%20render%20that%20test.html>  file. Three
will only be 1-2 files so I can hard code those, no need for wildcards.

Is this even possible ?

Matthew Drover
Programmer Consultant

Immersive Technology
Distance Education, Learning and Teaching Support

Memorial University of Newfoundland

http://www.mun.ca/cc/policies/electronic_communications_disclaimer_2012.php