Hi Matt,

different approaches for adding static pages are explained here:
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Manakin+theme+tutorial#Manakinthemetutorial-Addingstaticpages

If it's only a couple of pages and the goal, as you mention in your
subject, is to make the links nice & short, it might be quickest to deal
with this on the level of your (Apache) webserver.

best regards,

Bram Luyten

--
[image: logo]