All,

I've got a community admin who is trying to export metadata from his
community as a CSV.  He's an admin of the community and he's logged in
but DSpace tells him that "Export of this archive is restricted".  If I
log in as myself it works (I'm the super admin!).

Anyone have an idea what I've presumably misconfigured?  helix84? ;)

Thanks!

--
Alan Orth
alan.o...@gmail.com