Hi, we're working on bringing up Discovery on our repository. On our
development instance, our librarians are concerned about displaying facets
on the main home page of the repository. They'd like to hide them, and
reserve them for display on collection and community home pages, as well
as on the search results pages.

>From reading the documentation:
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC3x/Discovery#Discovery-Configuringl
istsofsidebarFacetsandsearchFilters

It looks like you can define settings for facets based on community or
collection, and there's a setting for "site" as well. I'm a bit worried if
I change this "site" setting whether I'll override more than I intend.
I'll be giving that a whirl, so my concern may be unfounded, but, if
anyone has already done something similar, and wouldn't mind letting me
know whether I'm on the right track, I'll pledge to update the
documentation with a specific example, since it seems (to me) that hiding
facets on the home page would be a common concern.

Thanks!

--
HARDY POTTINGER <pottinge...@umsystem.edu>
University of Missouri Library Systems