Hi Hardy,

great question!

The site value also applies to the /discover page when accessed from the
home page.

Let's say you would disable the facets in a configuration for "site", they
will no longer be shown here:
http://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/
http://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/discover

Any community or collection related discovery links will still revert to
the default configuration:
e.g. http://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/handle/10673/1029/discover will not be
affected by "site".

It would be great in future releases if we could provide more variables for
the map entry key like "homepage", "collections", "communities" etc

If you're only looking to disable facets on the frontpage (and keep them on
/discover), doing this through XSL may be the best way to go for now.

best regards,

Bram

--
[image: logo]