Hi Matt

Where did you write these firewall rules to make them permanent?

Cheers

hg

On 15 May 2013 20:15, Drover, Matt <mattdro...@mun.ca> wrote:

> Did you restart Tomcat after your config changes ? I found that using
> iptables to redirect port 80 to port 8082 worked much easier.****
>
> ** **
>
> iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 80 -j REDIRECT --to-port 8082
> ****
>
> iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 443 -j REDIRECT --to-port
> 8443****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> *Matthew Drover
> *Programmer Consultant****
>
> Immersive Technology
> Distance Education, Learning and Teaching Support
>
> *Memorial University of Newfoundland*
>
> ****
>
> ** **

*Hilton Gibson*
Systems Administrator
JS Gericke Library
Room 1025C
Stellenbosch University
Private Bag X5036
Stellenbosch
7599
South Africa

Tel: +27 21 808 4100 | Cell: +27 84 646 4758
http://library.sun.ac.za
http://scholar.sun.ac.za
http://ar1.sun.ac.za
http://aj1.sun.ac.za