Hi all,

We are in final stages to launch our institutional repository at Sokoine
University of Agriculture (SUA), Tanzania. We are requesting for help, we
have two servers we want to mirror them so they can copy content from each
other, also as a one way of backing-up. We are thinking of using rsync
utility, any one with an idea how to go about?

Thank you!

Stephano John

believed to be clean.