Hi Stephano

Here is how we do it using rsync and backuppc with Ubuntu servers.
http://wiki.lib.sun.ac.za/index.php/SUNScholar/Disaster_Recovery

Regards
Hilton

On 10 June 2013 12:31, Stephano John <mga...@suanet.ac.tz> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We are in final stages to launch our institutional repository at Sokoine
> University of Agriculture (SUA), Tanzania. We are requesting for help, we
> have two servers we want to mirror them so they can copy content from each
> other, also as a one way of backing-up. We are thinking of using rsync
> utility, any one with an idea how to go about?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Stephano John

> believed to be clean.

> List Etiquette:

*Hilton Gibson*
Linux Systems Administrator
JS Gericke Library
Room 1025C
Stellenbosch University
Private Bag X5036
Stellenbosch
7599
South Africa

Tel: +27 21 808 4100 | Cell: +27 84 646 4758
http://library.sun.ac.za
http://scholar.sun.ac.za
http://www.journals.ac.za