From: SanjibKumarDeka [mailto:xan...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 8:35 AM
To: dspace-tech
Subject: [Dspace-tech] Unable to send email

Dear Sir,

We are using DSpace 3.1 in RHEL 6.4 with xmlui interface.
I configured the email setting using my Institute's mail server. But
still unable to register as new user.
When I run the test-email command, found the following messages.
==============
[dspace@CENTRAL-LIBRARY root]$ /dspace/bin/dspace test-email
 INFO [main] (DSpaceKernelInit.java:52) - Created new kernel:
DSpaceKernel:org.dspace:name=c586bdc6-4e48-4094-9946-7f8875f3a3f3,type=D
SpaceKernel:lastLoad=null:loadTime=0:running=false:kernel=null
 INFO [main] (ConfigurationManager.java:1224) - Loading from
classloader: file:/dspace/config/dspace.cfg
 INFO [main] (ConfigurationManager.java:1224) - Using dspace provided
log configuration (log.init.config)
 INFO [main] (ConfigurationManager.java:1224) - Loading:
/dspace/config/log4j.properties

About to send test email: