Hi All,

I have an in-house Past  Exams Online running on Linux, Apache, Mysql and
PHP (LAMP). In the in-house system I  have tables contain the  relationships
between Faculty, Departments, Course Codes and Course titles.  During data
ingestion (uploading a past exam script), the use simply selects the course
code and the other pieces of information  such as the course title,
department and the faculty are selected in the background without the user
input. Now I want to implement the project on DSpace. My question is it
possible have the value of a given metadata field, e.g Department  been a
function of another value, which could be in another separate table, say.

Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa

University of Zimbabwe

---
Join the Alumni Associaton of the University of Zimbabwe and become a part of
this great legacy!!!
The Alumni Association of the University of Zimbabwe.  Our Past, Our Present,
Our Future Together

Follow us on

Facebook: www.facebook.com/UniversityofZimbabweAlumni   Twitter: AlumniUZ
Website:  www.alumni.uz.ac.zw                           E-mail: