Perhaps Bravismore can help you here.

Cheers

hg

On 20 August 2013 09:07, amutsikiwa <amutsik...@uzlib.uz.ac.zw> wrote:

> Hi All,****
>
> ** **
>
> I have an in-house Past  Exams Online running on Linux, Apache, Mysql and
> PHP (LAMP). In the in-house system I  have tables contain the
>  relationships  between Faculty, Departments, Course Codes and Course
> titles.  During data ingestion (uploading a past exam script), the use
> simply selects the course code and the other pieces of information  such as
> the course title, department and the faculty are selected in the background
> without the user input. Now I want to implement the project on DSpace. My
> question is it possible have the value of a given metadata field, e.g
> Department  been a function of another value, which could be in another
> separate table, say.****
>
> ** **
>
> Regards,****
>
> ** **
>
> Admire Mutsikiwa****
>
> University of Zimbabwe****
>
>     Join the Alumni Associaton of the University of Zimbabwe and become a
> part of this great legacy!!!
> The Alumni Association of the University of Zimbabwe. *Our Past, Our
> Present, Our Future Together*  Follow us on -   *Facebook:*
> www.facebook.com/UniversityofZimbabweAlumni   ** *Twitter:*
> AlumniUZ<http://twitter.com/AlumniUZ>
> *Website:* www.alumni.uz.ac.zw   *E-mail:*
> dev.alumnirelati...@admin.uz.ac.zw

> List Etiquette:

*Hilton Gibson*
Ubuntu Linux Systems Administrator
JS Gericke Library
Room 1025D
Stellenbosch University
Private Bag X5036
Stellenbosch
7599
South Africa

Tel: +27 21 808 4100 | Cell: +27 84 646 4758
http://library.sun.ac.za
http://za.linkedin.com/in/hiltongibson
http://staff.lib.sun.ac.za/~hgibson/docs/cv/cv.html