On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 10:21 PM, Diwakar Timilsina <diwa...@uark.edu> wrote:
> I just upgraded to DSpace 3.2. I would like to enable Discovery only for
> certain collections and not site-wide. It looks like I have to edit
> config/spring/api/discovery.xml. Is there a way to disable for the main site
> without having to create a new DiscoveryConfiguration just to disable it? If
> not, how do I create a new DiscoveryConfiguration to disable Discovery on
> the main site?

I'm not sure what you're asking makes sense. Can you explain what
exactly you mean by "enable Discovery only for certain collections"?
What page elements would you like to see or not see in specific pages?
Are you only talking about facets?

P.S. Please, don't post one question to two mailing lists.

Regards,
~~helix84