From: Diwakar Timilsina [diwa...@uark.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 9:44 AM
To: heli...@centrum.sk
Cc: DSpace Tech ‎[dspace-t...@lists.sourceforge.ne
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] (no subject)

Yes, I tried setting both webui.strengths.show and webui.strengths.cache to
false. I also cleared cocoon cache again and ran index-update. I then restarted
DSpace but I still get the count next to author names and subjects. However,
the count does not appear next to Collections and Communities. It's really
strange. Isn't the strength option supposed to only display count for
collections and communities? Why is showing for Authors and Subjects?

Again, thanks for your response.

Diwakar Timilsina
Systems Analyst, UITS
University of Arkansas, Fayetteville