I am running dspace 3.2 in Ubuntu..Now I want to upgrade to dspace 4. I used
the below howto for the upgrade:

https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC4x/Upgrading+From+3.x+to+4.0

Build and everything was fine. I did appropriate changes in the dspace 4
dspace.cfg file.

Now after the [dspace-source]/dspace/etc/postgres/database_schema_3-4.sql
command, I restarted tomcat and postgres. Still I get my dspace 3.2 web page
while browsing my dspace url. Is there anything specific we need to tell to
take the new dspace.cfg or anything else?

Any help is very much appreciated.

Regards,

Ribin Jones