Hello All,

I have been trying to upgrade from 3.2 to 4 as well and all goes well with
the build. But not able to access the web page. It says "Requested resource
not available". I have copied the web application to tomcat/webapps.  I
even tried to deploy from Tomcat manager but no luck there as well.
Any pointers?

Regards,
Shazia