Minor note. I've cleaned up the Shibboleth Configuration instructions
this morning. They were rather confusing as we were carrying over old,
out-of-date Shib instructions for 1.8.0 and 1.8.1 (neither of which are
valid for 4.0).

Now the 4.0 Shibboleth instructions should hopefully be much clearer:

https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC4x/Authentication+Plugins#AuthenticationPlugins-ShibbolethAuthentication

- Tim