Hello again,

first of all I want to thank you all for answering my question. Your
thoughts were really helpful. :)

As you suggest I installed a Shibboleth Service Provider and set it up
following
this
tutorial<http://csrdu.org/blog/2011/07/04/shibboleth-idp-sp-installation-configuration/>and
some things you proposed. But still I have a problem. Lets explain my
situation:

   - I have set the Shibboleth Identity Provider at idp.XXX.gr
   - Then I set a proxy with an embedded service provider at proxy.XXX.gr
   - proxy.XXX.gr and idp.XXX.gr works great
   - Dspace is install at a server and at the same server I set a
   Shibboleth Service Provider with domain name sp-dspace.XXX.gr
   - In front of Dspace there is a nginx at a different server with a
   domain name dspace.XXX.gr, which redirects to dspace.
   - When I try to login to Dspace with Shibboleth login, I go to
   sp-dspace.XXX.gr and then to the idp.XXX.gr login page.
   - Then I submit my credentials and the login is successfully, but
   instead of redirecting back to sp-dspace.XXX.gr and then to
dspace.XXX.grI get an idp error page with the message: *Error
   Message: No peer endpoint available to which to send SAML response*
   - If then I tried to login to proxy.XXX.gr, I do not have to put my
   credentials because I am already logged in.

This is my problem scenario. My thoughts are rather I have missed to
configure a
setting to redirect back, or maybe I am missing something (eg
dspace.XXX.grand
sp-dspace.XXX.gr must have the same domain name).

Thanks in advance,
Vassilis Charpantidis