Da: Thomas  Misilo <misi...@fit.edu>
Data:20/01/2014  04:28  (GMT+01:00)
A: 'Andrea Bollini' <a.boll...@cineca.it>,dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Oggetto: RE: [Dspace-tech] Diacritics and DSpace 4.0 and 3.1

Thanks Andrea,

It seems clearing out my indexes and rebuilding completely by using dspace
index-discovery -b got search working.

However, browse by author still doesn't seem to be working. Changing the
character type.

Here is my connector configuration:

    <Connector port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
               maxThreads="150"
               minSpareThreads="25"
               maxSpareThreads="75"
               enableLookups="false"