Dear helix84,

please see the current structure of our current IR.

http://vslir.iimahd.ernet.in:8080/xmlui/

See into that second community : IIMA Publications [8502]

IIMA Publications [8502] --> IIMA In Media (collection)

Now I want to remove that collection and want to make one Top level
community name as "IIMA In Media" and want to migrate the IIMA In
Media collection
under this new "IIMA In Media" Community.

Please let me know if it's possible.

Thanks,
Bhavesh

Thanks & Regards,
*Bhavesh R. Patel *

   - www.bhaveshpatel.info
   - www.onlinequizportal.com
   - www.hindisuvichar.com

"Never leave till tomorrow which you can do today"
*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.*