I have execute the command... It's update the community_id into
community2item table

see the screen sort after updating the community_id

[image: Inline image 1]

But after that it's not showing me the item counter

I have update index and run itemcounter also. but it's still showing the
older value. what may be the issue ?

Bhavesh

Thanks & Regards,
*Bhavesh R. Patel *

   - www.bhaveshpatel.info
   - www.onlinequizportal.com
   - www.hindisuvichar.com

"Never leave till tomorrow which you can do today"
*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.*

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 4:47 PM, helix84 <heli...@centrum.sk> wrote:

> You're right. DSpace 3 still uses the collection2item table. DSpace 4
> doesn't use it anymore (by default, it reads the counts from Solr instead
> of the database).
>
> You should be able to update it like this. Make sure to have a backup of
> the database because I haven't tested it in any way.
>
> UPDATE community2item
> SET community_id=NewCommunityID
> WHERE item_id IN (SELECT item_id FROM collection2item WHERE collection_id
> = '22')
>
> Update the index and run itemcounter afterwards
>

> Regards,
> ~~helix84
>
> Compulsory reading: DSpace Mailing List Etiquette

<<inline: image.png>>