On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 11:41 AM, Stefanie Behnke <s.beh...@online.de> wrote:
> can you please tell me what I should use for especially my case as values:
>
> position_field = usydPersonEntitlement
>
> groupMapping_field = staff:access,enrolled:access

I don't think you need to use these config options at all. I see
nothing in your LDAP record that could be used to tell group
membership (well, there's gid, but that's your primary group which
essentially doesn't tell us more than your username).

This is optional. It's only for when you want to put your user into a
DSpace group based on information stored in LDAP.

I didn't look at Keir's code but it's probably safe to leave it
commented out (it definitely is safe with the groupmap option in the
DSpace code).

Regards,
~~helix84