Dear all,

I have gone through the dspace 3.x documentation, trying to understand how
to make use of controlled vocabulary in our dspace. We want to use
"AGROVOC". AGROVOC is a controlled vocabulary covering all areas of
interest to the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United
Nations, including food, nutrition, agriculture, fisheries, forestry,
environment etc. It is published by FAO and edited by a community of
experts.

Any one please to tell me how to go about integrating it into our dspace
please

Stephano.

believed to be clean.