Hi Christian,

I wrote the following option in last post but Poppler's version of pdftoppm
seems
to make a varying length of sequence by the page number of the original pdf.
This problem already has been fixed from the DSpace version 3.0. You can
see
this fix at the following url.

https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/commit/0d01078eb165f7431bee64dfde2271e9b149e862#diff-e8b609cb2ef5cb3d5d1945f38ffbe2ec

Sorry I have checked only DSpace 1.8.2 and not the current version.

Regards,
Keiji Suzuki