Il 07/07/2014 14.30, Rajat Gupta ha scritto:
Hello,

I am having some challenge when I try to create the feature of Hiding Restricted Search results in DSpace 3.x (JSPUI). I know that this feature is available in XMLUI but I wanted to find a solution so that I becomes available in JSPUI.
This is available in JSPUI if you enable Discovery as search provider, see
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC3x/Discovery#Discovery-StepsrequiredforJSPUI

Please note that this is the out-of-box behavior starting from dspace 4
Andrea

Also, is it possible to create a Document viewer (not using Scribd / Google drive) so that we can use a viewer functionality to view the document in Dspace itself. I cannot allow the docs to be uploaded to any server.

Any help in this regard would be appreciated! Thanks!

Regards,

Rajat Gupta

http://p.sf.net/sfu/Bonitasoft

Andrea Bollini
Soluzioni per la Ricerca Istituzionale
Cineca

Via dei Tizii, 6
00185 Roma, Italy
tel. +39 06 44 486 087 - mob. +39 348 82 77 525
http://www.cineca.it