Hi, thanks for your help.

 I have uncommented all lines you said, but I still dating the same error.

 ERROR org.dspace.discovery.SolrServiceImpl @ No choices plugin was configured
for  field "dc_contributor_tutor".
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No choices plugin was configured for  field
"dc_contributor_tutor".
        at
org.dspace.content.authority.ChoiceAuthorityManager.getLabel(ChoiceAuthorityManager.java:243)
        at
org.dspace.content.authority.ChoiceAuthorityManager.getLabel(ChoiceAuthorityManager.java:231)
        at
org.dspace.browse.SolrBrowseCreateDAO.additionalIndex(SolrBrowseCreateDAO.java:219)
        at
org.dspace.discovery.SolrServiceImpl.buildDocument(SolrServiceImpl.java:1393)
        at
org.dspace.discovery.SolrServiceImpl.indexContent(SolrServiceImpl.java:215)
        at
org.dspace.discovery.SolrServiceImpl.updateIndex(SolrServiceImpl.java:387)
        at org.dspace.discovery.IndexClient.main(IndexClient.java:127)
        at
org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher.runOneCommand(ScriptLauncher.java:225)
        at org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher.main(ScriptLauncher.java:77)