Dear all,

I was hoping you could help me with something. We are trying to change the item view page in our DSpace. We have been rearranging the page by changing the order of dc metadata fields and it worked wonderfully. But now we have come to a moment where we need to use the name of the collection and sometimes even the name of the subcommunity (that the item belongs to). Is there a way to access the appropriate collection name from XSL page? I see this name that I need in head trail (breadcrumbs) but that component is being made in some of the aspects. I also see the name of the collection in the bottom part (this item appears in the following collection). The code looks something like this:

<xsl:variable name="data" select="./mets:dmdSec/mets:mdWrap/mets:xmlData/dim:dim"/>
            <xsl:choose>
<xsl:when test="string-length($data/dim:field[@element='title'][1]) &gt; 0"> <xsl:value-of select="$data/dim:field[@element='title'][1]"/>
                </xsl:when>
                <xsl:otherwise>
<i18n:text>xmlui.dri2xhtml.METS-1.0.no-title</i18n:text>
                </xsl:otherwise>
            </xsl:choose>
        </a>

When I try to use that code snippet in item view page it doesn't show the collection name. It says Untitled. Is there something I need to change in order for this to work?

Thanks ahead,
Anja