Hi Anja :)

I think you are right. Can you please give me an example how to access trail part from item-view.xsl. Until now I have only been accessing metadata fields and it was through dim:field. For example, I was using: <xsl:value-of select="dim:field[@element='description'][@qualifier='tableofcontents']/child::node()" />. Is there a way to access trail element in similar fashion?

Thank you very much ahead,
Anja