Dear All,

I'm trying to solve an issue on Solr stats Dspace 1.8.2. This issue is
regarding the way of Solr to count country and city. Our Dspace is running
under a proxy, so we have set in dspace.cfg the parameter "useProxies = true".
Unfortunately the Geolocalization doesn't recognize any connections from our
inside LAN (192.168.*.*). Is there any specific configuration file where is
possible to declare on-Campus IP range to count country and city from inside my
Institution?

Many Thanks

Best regards

Paolo

=========================

Paolo Baglioni

Library Systems Analyst

European University Institute

50014 Firenze ITALY

?

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express
permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please